Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Movie Remakes

Creativity and Movie Remakes
Today, I am going to get on my soap box and ask, why are we getting all these remade movies? Is it a fad or is it a lack of creativity? Many of the movies we loved are great movies "as is" why remake them? I do think it might be fun for the actors to play a part in a movie they loved. I did go and see "True Grit" I think Jeff Bridges did a great job, and the little girl did a wonderful job also, the bit part characters however did not. Is this a severe case of writers block? or is it a lack of creativity in our younger generation? I would love to have you all give me feedback on this issue.

My husband says as soon is there is a really cool movie in the theaters hes going to watch it and then after the movie he will walk out and say. " wow, I cant wait to remake this movie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment