Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

My Irish sayings

Here are some of my fun quotes.

"May the sun shine on your face and the wind is at your back."

"When you slide down the banister of life, may you miss the splinters?"

"May your dreams come true and your nightmares are few"

"If you can’t do it today, put it off to tomorrow"

"If he won’t fix it, then tell him you'll buy a new one"

"If you are wrong then apologize and if your not, lord help him because your always right!"

Love Deep, Work and Laugh at Irish Jokes!

"If i don't want to, ill change my mind and do it later."

"If you think you can change my mind, just kiss me, it’s like amnesia serum."

"I'll be your Irish rose, if you’ll be my Paddy ;)"

And the last but not least....

Guinness Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment